9th Annual UTeach Conference
The 9th annual UTeach Conference will be held May 19-21, 2015 at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center.
This page will have all the latest UTeach Conference information. We will add information as it becomes available. Please visit this page frequently for updates.
- A block of rooms at a special conference rate of $179 per night is available at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. The deadline for hotel reservations at the conference rate is April 22. Sold out as of April 15!
- Overflow hotel option 1: Hampton Inn & Suites, 1701 Lavaca. $179 per night. 5-minute walk. Phone: 512-499-8881. Room block name: UTeach Conference. Deadline: April 27.
- Overflow hotel option 2: DoubleTree Suites, 303 W 15th. $199 per night. 9-minute walk. Phone: 512-478-7000. On website, click “Add special rate codes,” Group Code: UTS. Deadline: April 27.
- General Conference Agenda. Detailed agenda coming soon.
Support the UTeach Conference
Your support for the annual UTeach Conference allows us to bring together faculty, master teachers, and students to share best practices in STEM education and collaborate on shared challenges, further strengthening the preparation of UTeach STEM teachers nationwide.
Organizations have a unique opportunity to interact and get involved with the nationally recognized UTeach community of STEM educators. Previous conference sponsors include the following:
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- National Math and Science Initiative
- National Instruments
- Siemens Foundation
- Tokyo Electron America
- SMART Technologies
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Sally Ride Science
- The Texas Tribune
- Educational Advancement Foundation
For information about how to support the UTeach Conference, see our sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities brochure.
2015 UTeach Conference
AT&T Center Room Block
deadline: April 22
See keynote speaker Robert Krulwich at the conference!
The UTeach Institute is hosting a screening of Particle Fever. See the Film Screening page for more information.